Skillful Traverse City Attorneys Assist in Criminal Law and Divorce Cases
Established Northern Michigan lawyers protect clients’ legal rights
Strong legal representation requires a detailed understanding of the law and a commitment to improving each client’s legal situation. At Jarboe & Pfeil, our attorneys have more than 40 years of combined experience helping Michigan residents achieve the results they seek. We defend clients facing criminal charges and enable divorcing spouses to obtain fair terms on matters such as child custody and property division. For these matters and others, attorneys Paul Jarboe and Lauren Pfeil diligently enforce your rights and pursue every available legal measure to bring you the peace of mind you deserve.
Experienced counselors providing high-level representation and service
For decades, residents of Northern Michigan have come to count on Jarboe & Pfeil because they have found us to be:
- Knowledgeable attorneys — Our clients rely on the knowledge we’ve gained through our years of practice and service to professional and community organizations.
- Personalized advisers — At Jarboe & Pfeil, we take pride in the fact that our attorneys fully handle each matter from start to finish. Unlike large-firm lawyers who can only provide general oversight to their clients, we take the time to get to know you and your situation so that we can craft strategies tailored to your needs and goals.
- Skilled litigators — We have the litigation track record to maximize your chances at a favorable outcome no matter how complex the case might be. Whether your matter is adjudicated at trial, through settlement or by an alternative dispute resolution method such as mediation, we will aggressively pursue the best result possible.
Part of our commitment to the community includes providing free initial consultations so that people seeking informed advice can develop a full understanding of their legal rights before taking action.
Knowledgeable advice for a wide range of legal concerns
Jarboe & Pfeil assists clients in Grand Traverse County and the surrounding counties in numerous practice areas, including:
- Criminal law — For any criminal law charge, we deliver a tenacious defense designed to challenge mistakes made by police and prosecutors.
- Drunk driving charges — If you have been accused of operating a vehicle while intoxicated, or OWI, we have the experience and practical knowledge to enforce your legal rights.
- Driver’s license restoration — Losing your driving privileges, even for a short time, can affect your ability to earn a living and attend to your family’s needs. Our lawyers can help find ways under Michigan law to get your driver’s license back after a traffic violation or drunk-driving charge.
- Divorce — Jarboe & Pfeil attorneys provide comprehensive assistance for spouses going through divorce, whether the breakup is contentious or amicable.
- Family law — We are zealous advocates for family law clients who seek fair terms for decisions on child support and custody.
- Estate planning — To protect your assets and distribute them as you wish, we advise individuals and families on estate planning options.
In these types of matters and others, Jarboe & Pfeil always takes the time to deliver clear, thorough advice tailored to your unique circumstances and goals.
Contact an established Traverse City law firm to schedule a free initial consultation
From our office in Traverse City, the attorneys of Jarboe & Pfeil represent Michigan clients in criminal defense, family law and estate planning cases, among others. Please call 231-714-9878 or contact us online to schedule a free initial consultation.